This little tutorial will help you create an Apple ID without using a credit card. In the Apple App Store, there are
some applications that are not available in your country, and there are still some restrictions on features. Like Google Earth, it is only available for free download from the App Store in the United States or the United Kingdom.
There are also many podcasts or iBooks that are free, but the developers do not make it available for many countries, and if you are in one of those countries you can not download them.
Therefore, if you want to use these types of applications, which are not available in your country, you can create a new Apple ID for that country and log in to the app store, download it and use it on your Apple device. , it can be iPad or iPhone.
But there is a problem in this brief and easy solution. And, every time you try to create a new Apple ID for that particular country, Apply will ask you for a valid credit card with the billing address of the country in which you want to make an account.
Therefore, if you want to create an Apple ID for EE. UU., You will need a credit card with billing address based in the United States. But do not worry, there is an alternative solution to this situation too.
If you have downloaded IDM, check the IDM serial numbers.
How to create an Apple ID without a credit card
Here are some simple steps that will help you easily create an Apple ID without using a credit card from that particular country. Let’s start.
- First, close the session of your current Apple ID, and that can be done from iTunes, and then Store, and then in the Menu, by clicking on the option Close session.
- At the bottom of the page, choose “Change Country” and then choose the country whose Apple ID you want to access.
- Now touch the ‘App Store’ within iTunes, then click on any free application that is available for download and then tap the Download button.
- Then, a window will ask you to log in to your Apple ID by asking for your password and ID.
- Now click on ‘Create Apple ID’.
- Then add the information you request, such as email, password and your age.
- Next, in the Payments step, you will see an option like ‘None’ and choose that.
- Then enter an address that may be fictitious, but make sure it is in the country you previously selected, so you do not reject the application.
- After sending, you will have an Apple ID valid for the country you selected and then you can use it to download applications to your device that were not previously available in your country.
In addition, this method has a meaning to protect you from accidental purchases of your credit card applications, which the children end up doing. As you have not even pounded or attached a valid credit card with your new Apple ID. So, if you liked this post, share it with your friends.